What to Expect Before Your Office Visit
- Thank you for choosing PGNOVA for your child's care!
- You will receive an email invite to sign on to our patient portal, please respond to that email within 24 hours. If you are unable to sign on, contact our office for assistance. Access to the patient portal is essential to effective and efficient communication with our office. It also gives you direct access to the doctor and helps avoid "phone tag." The doctor can share results with you and communicate about ongoing concerns regarding your child.
- You will receive reminders from our office for your upcoming appointment, by phone, email or text. These reminders are sent in a timely manner and our patients have found them to be very helpful. Please contact our office immediately, if you can not make it to your scheduled appointment. No shows and cancellations with less than 48 hours notice may be billed a fee.
- If this is your first visit to our office, please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time. If this is a follow-up visit, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. In light of the COVID pandemic, all office visits are video chats. Please review messages sent via the patient portal for your video chat invite, date and time.
- If there are any tests, labs, x-rays, growth charts or outside medical records pertinent to your child's care, please request they be sent to our office in advance of your office visit. This will help the doctor in assessing your child and will prevent delay in treatment plans.
- Below are PDFs of some of our office forms. These are for review only and will be signed online or at the time of your visit. These forms may be updated from time to time and the most current version can be found here. Our office tries to function in a paper free environment and we avoid using paper documents whenever possible.
HIPPA - Notice of Privacy (PDF)
• Office Financial Policy (PDF)
• Insurance Authorization Form (PDF)
- Referrals are the responsibility of the patient. If your insurance requires a referral please make sure we have this prior to your appointment. Check with your insurance company or primary care providier if needed and have this sent to our office in advance. If we do not have a referral on file and insurance requires it, this may lead to you payng out-of-pocket for the entire visit.